LEAF PILE GUIDELINES
- Piles should be no more than two cubic yards in size (3'x3'x6' pile).
- Place the pile six feet from any obstruction (cars, boats, basketball hoops etc.)
- Make sure there is space between the curb and pile to allow water to flow to storm drains. Do not place piles in bike lanes.
- Do not put pet waste in any yard waste pile or container. Pet waste goes into the garbage container.
- Piles should not be in plastic bags.
- Christmas Trees will be accepted in piles
Connect with Doug Reynolds Real Estate via Facebook, YouTube, and Follow his Blog.