Doug Reynolds, Sacramento Area Realtor, discusses the recent sellers market in Sacramento Spring 2012. He shares tips with buyers as to why your offers are not getting accepted when you are competing with other buyers:
- Price (low ball offers no longer work)
- Financing (Cash is best, then conventional, then FHA and last VA)
- Needing a credit from seller for your closing costs
- Terms (break down of closing costs)
- Lender (small, direct, local lenders are the best right now)
- If it's a short sale, the commitment you are showing the seller.