"What's my home worth?"

Search for homes for sale

Friday, January 30, 2015

Home Staging on a Budget - The five Seller Musts!

Here's an excellent visual for sellers that are preparing their home for putting it on the market.  Most sellers either don't have a lot of money to put into staging/fixing up their property or don't want to.  So, here's a great guide from Moshells.com that i recently found.  Let me know your thoughts....





Connect with me via FacebookYouTube, and Follow my Blog.

clear skies,
Doug Reynolds
Realtor
916-494-8441
 

         

1 comment:

  1. Heather Sims
    I am a Realtor, Wife, Mom of Twins, and Professional Juggler! Just kidding about that last part, although it definitely feels like it sometimes! I have found my professional passion in real estate in recent years, and I absolutely love helping people buy and sell homes - my love for my work, I believe, is obvious in the fact that I'm successful at it, if I do say so myself!

    DIRECT (214)549-7978
    EMAIL heathersims@ebby.com

    ReplyDelete