"What's my home worth?"

Search for homes for sale

Monday, July 18, 2016

Just Sold - 2441 Rio Bravo Circle, Sacramento Ca 95826 - www.RealEstateWithDoug.com


#JustSold 6/22/2016 is #Sacramento . I represented the sellers of this great College Greens East property.  This sale was a great example of what makes my job fun and enjoyable to me.  I was referred to the owner by a friend.  I met with the out of town owner in the vacant property.  The house needed some work and curb appeal.  So i went over the entire process with the seller and basically said "you don't need to come back to this house again if you don't want. I can handle it from here."  For the next few weeks i got my landscaper out there, painter, pest company, handyman and stager.  The finished product turned out great.  We had multiple offers and it sold well above the list price.  I successful sale for my out of town clients!

Beds3*Baths2 (2 0) (FH)*Sq Ft: 1563*Lot Sz0.1263ac*


Beautiful College Greens East home featuring an open & naturally bright layout. Vaulted ceiling allows extra light into the living area w/ conversation seating at the fireplace, formal dining area & living room. The kitchen features a breakfast nook, pantry & dining bar. Large master bedroom w/ double closet, backyard access. Private yard offers big patio for BBQ or outdoor entertaining, new sod lawn & a tranquil fountain. A short stroll to the banks of the American River & all it offers.




Connect with Doug Reynolds Real Estate via FacebookYouTube, and Follow his Blog.

clear skies,

Doug Reynolds

Realtor

916-494-8441



         

No comments:

Post a Comment