"What's my home worth?"

Search for homes for sale

Friday, August 11, 2017

Just Sold - 8670 Cliffwood Way, Sacramento, CA 95826 - www.RealEstateWithDoug.com

#JustSold !!! on 8/3/17 in #CollegeGlen neighborhood of #Sacramento . I love working with clients in my neighborhood.  My buyer clients were AWESOME to work with.  They trusted me throughout the entire process, went with my suggestions and really went for it when they found the house they loved.  Things worked out great and they have an amazingly remodeled home in the area they wanted in time for child #3 to arrive in a few months!!  Congrats to the Evans family! Thank you #MattTheMortgageGuy  #CollegeGlenRealEstate  #KeysBeforeTheBabyComes  #AmazingRemodel








Connect with Doug Reynolds Real Estate via FacebookYouTube, and Follow his Blog.



clear skies,

Doug Reynolds

Realtor

916-494-8441

 Doug Reynolds Real Estate InstaGram    Doug Reynolds Real Estate YouTube Channel     Sacramento Real Estate Blog - Doug Reynolds Realtor     Doug Reynolds Real Estate - Facebook     Doug Reynolds Real Estate - Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment