"What's my home worth?"

Search for homes for sale

Friday, November 18, 2016

Just Sold - 4509 Stonewall Dr, Fair Oaks, Ca 95628 - www.RealEstateWithDoug.com

#JustSold !!! 11/10/16 in #FairOaks .  This was one of those sales that is the reason i love my job.  A few years ago i helped an amazing young couple, jose and lillie, buy their first home.  A few months ago they referred me to this equally amazing couple.  I met with them, they were solid buyers are very realistic.  They were preapproved and knew exactly their budget.  We had a great time looking at properties and found them a beautiful home.  They trusted my guidance through the process and had a successful closing.  Congrats to my clients on their first home and to starting the next chapter of their young lives! #FirstTimeHomeBuyers #LoveMyPastClients #BlessedWithThisReferral #SacramentoRealEstate




For More information: www.RealEstateWithDoug.com 

CONNECT WITH ME VIA FACEBOOKYOUTUBE, AND FOLLOW MY BLOG.



clear skies,

Doug Reynolds

Realtor

916-494-8441 

No comments:

Post a Comment